Medical Information and Forms
Phone: (270) 527-1453
Medication Administration Training for School Personnel
Any school employee that may be responsible for giving ANY medication to students must complete this training. This training must be repeated every year.
- Review the entire PowerPoint, answering the practice questions found throughout.
- Contact your school nurse to schedule a time to take a written test over this material and to complete the skills demonstration portion of the training.
- Upon successful completion of both the written test and skills demonstration, you will receive a completion certificate. Keep a copy of this, and the school nurse will keep a copy.
CPR and First Aid Certification
In order to be CPR/AED/First Aid certified, you must attend a CPR class. These will be offered throughout the year. There is also a "virtual" option for those that may be interested. Please contact Becky Waggoner, Angela Gordon, or Reanna Hargrove for more information.
Health Services Forms
- Dental Exam/Screening Form
- Eye Exam Form
- School Physical Form
Requirements for grades K-12.
- Requirements for School Entry
- Physical Forms
- Health Services Links