Parents, guardians, and Marshall County Schools students can access grades, class schedules, attendance records, and more through the Campus Parent and Campus Student mobile apps. It's a free download from the App Store and Google Play.
The easy-to-use design displays what is currently happening in the classroom so students and families can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. The apps offer several functions including:
- Daily Planner, lets students to know exactly when and where they need to be and to see the assignments coming up in each of their classes.
- Assignments, provides detailed information about what students are, were or will be expected to do in each class.
- Attendance, provides summary and detailed information about absences and tardies.
- Grades, provides immediate access to the important metrics of success and allows families and students to drill down to the assignments that make up a particular grade.
- Notifications, allows family and student subscribers to receive a heads-up on changes to assignments, grades, and attendance according to their notification preferences.
District Name is Marshall
District ID is ZPHMFD