SPORTS PHYSICALS 2019-2020
WHEN: SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2019
8:00 AM--4:00 PM
WHERE: Marshall County High School
COST: $15 PER STUDENT (Checks to Marshall County Health Dept.)
- FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL OR ONLINE at http://www.marshall.kyschools.us/athletics click FORMS then KHSAA Sports Physical Form OR the following KHSAA links:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL FORM-- https://khsaa.org/forms/ms01.pdf
- HIGH SCHOOL FORM-- https://khsaa.org/forms/ge04.pdf
- BOTH FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED IF ATHLETE PLAYS BOTH MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS.
- FORMS SHOULD BE FILLED OUT/SIGNED BY PARENT and ATHLETE BEFORE THE PHYSICAL IS ADMINISTERED.
- This will be the ONLY sports physical date scheduled for the upcoming school year. Please arrive at the appointed time according to grade level for the 2019-2020 school year.
8 AM------9th GRADE
9:00 AM-------10TH GRADE
10:00 AM---------11TH GRADE
11:00 AM--------12TH GRADE
1:00 PM------6TH GRADE
2:30 PM------7TH GRADE
3:30 PM------8TH GRADE
DUE TO CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE ENTER MCHS CAMPUS USING THE
HWY 68 ENTRANCE
ENTER THE BUILDING
AT DOOR #5
IN THE FRESHMAN WING
We will have several health care providers available for your convenience.
You will be seen in the order you sign-in. Please sign-out and receive a copy of your sports physical before leaving. You may also turn in Drug Consent Forms for the upcoming school year at this time.