E-mail - email@example.com
Phone - (270) 527-8628
To provide coordination and leadership in the administration of budgets, services and activities pertaining to the district's state instructional grants including (but not limited to) Flexible Focus Funds as well as Family Resource Youth Service Centers, and assigned instructional programs.
Essential Functions of Job Responsibilities:
Flexible Focus Funds
- Coordinates district PD in all areas.
- Coordinates the district's professional development days.
- Prepares program related reports, and other paperwork that may be required by the Kentucky Department of Education.
- Coordinates the 42 Hour Leadership training program for all administrators.
- Assists with the identification of appropriate, quality presenters. Develops contracts; makes travel arrangements, and oversee the development of training materials required by the presenter for all training.
- Secures Kentucky Department of Education approval for leadership training workshops when required.
- Facilitates school meetings for decisions regarding professional development.
- Prepares and administers the PD budget.
- Develops and maintains district ESS budgets.
- Works with building coordinators to provide all ESS program activities including after school tutoring, before school tutoring, summer school, night school, Saturday school, and online learning opportunities.
- Provides training opportunities for ESS personnel.
- Maintains school and district ESS records.
- Implements textbook and supplementary material plans.
Other Assigned Duties
- Serves as local SBDM trainer.
- Complete required reporting related to Flexible Focus Funds Programs and FRYSC
- Attends Board of Education meetings.
- Participates on district committees.
- Serves as local contact for Certified Evaluation Plan
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Superintendent
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Adheres to the professional code of ethics.
Marshall County Schools CSIP
Marshall County Schools Program Reviews